Every Monday, 4-5:15pm. Students will explore different artistic techniques, learn about different artists, and create beautiful works of art. Students will have a completed project to take home every class.
10% SIBLING DISCOUNT WITH CODE “SIBLING”
- Classes will take place in the Pavilion (MASK REQUIRED*****)
- Parents will be advised to drop their child off in the parking lot, closest to the Pavilion. Miss Natasha will be there to walk your child over to the Pavilion. We kindly ask that parents stay in their car during drop off and pick up. You will be able to allocate a person for pick up, or notify us if someone else will be picking up on a select day.
- We will gradually transition to the aerobics room, but we will be starting out in the Pavilion.
- Students will not be allowed to share materials. To accommodate this, we ask that students bring the following items in a Ziploc or pencil case each class – three paintbrushes (large, medium, and small), an apron, foam brush, watercolor paints, scissors, pencil, and glue stick. Some classes students will only need their paintbrushes, pencil, and apron. We will notify parents with the required materials for each class.
- We will also be offering the starter material kit, which will be needed for each class for $10.00.
- Each class, students will receive their own palette of acrylic paints.
- We will be practicing social distancing. If your child has a fever, please keep him or her home. We will all be doing our part to curb the spread of COVID 19, so we kindly ask for your cooperation. If your household has been exposed to COVID or your child develops any symptoms, please notify us.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized before and after each class.